NigeriaSchoolsBlog wish to use this medium to inform the general public that the redeemer;s University( RUN) has scheduled her 2013/2014 School Fees.
- 1. Fees paid are NOT REFUNDABLE
- The new additions (International IT Certification Programme, Entrepreneurial Studies) should not be seen as constituting increase in fees. They are for the overall benefit and empowerment of our students.
- The fee for the International IT Certification programme does not include cost of Examination.
- Entrepreneurial Studies excludes only 100 level students.
- Late Registration Fee of N5,000.00 (Five Thousand Naira ) is payable if fee is paid during the second week of Semester.
- Late Registration Fee of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira ) is payable if fee is paid during the third week of Semester
- Thereafter, a surcharge of N150.00 (One Hundred and Fifty Naira) only per day (weekends inclusive) shall be imposed, up to a maximum of five (5) weeks after the initial three (3)-week registration period.
- Applications for deferred payment of fees will only be considered within the 3-week registration period. This is to ensure that students meet the stipulated 80% attendance of lectures. Please see the revised University regulations on registration of courses for details.
- A. Procedure for Payment of Acceptance fees
On receipt of letter of Provisional Admission,
- Go to any e-tranzact partner bank (Access, Ecobank, Fidelity, Keystone, FCMB, UBA, Union, Zenith, Unity, Mainstreet, Enterprise, Skye, Diamond, GTB, Sterling, Stanbic IBTC, First and Wema).
- Inform the Teller you are paying for REDEEMER'S UNIVERSITY'S ACCEPTANCE FEES through e-tranzact.
- Pay the sum of N50,250.00 (Fifty Thousand, Two Hundred and Fifty Naira only)
- Collect a "PIN" from the bank for use on the Redeemer's University Admission portal (adms.run.edu.ng).
- Login to your profile, (as used during the application process).
- Click on "manage applications"
- Click on "admission status"
- Enter your "PIN" (collected from the Bank)
- Print your receipt
- B. Procedure for Payment of Fees
- CARD INFORMATION (CARD NUMBER, PIN EXPIRATION DATE and PIN) are sent to student's email [for fresh students only]
- Student changes default PIN that comes with CARD INFORMATION [for fresh students only]
- Student approaches bank to fund card
- Student uses card on registration portal to pay school fees
i) Portal Requests amount to pay
ii) Portal redirects student to card page so as to get card info
iii) Card page confirms card info and amount on card
iv) Student is redirected to Portal
v) Student views confirmation status
vi) Student prints payment receipt on successful confirmation
- Student registration is instantly activated on successful payment confirmation
- C. Discount on Tuition Fees
10% discount on TUITION FEES ONLY is available for the following categories of students:
- Students whose parents are Full-Time Pastors in RCCG
- Parents who have two or more Children in the University
- Students whose parents are Staff members of the University.
Forms can be downloaded online or collected from Student's Accounts Unit of the Bursary. Applications for discount are to be submitted to the Directorate of Student Affairs latest second week after semester commences. Applications for discount will not be honoured after the second week.
Redeemers University School Fees Click Here
admin 25 Jul, 2013
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com